bog's awesome stream2vlc script
- grab yourself a copy of VLC or MPC-HC
- enter a valid / channel name
- enter the resulting URL into VLC ->
^ Ctrl + N
or MPC-HC ->
^ Ctrl + O
- This script will now also output URLs for MLGtv streams (@der_rod did all the work, @bogenpirat did all the lazy)
- RTMP IS GONE, WE ARE ALL DOOMED! But there's HLS now, and it's way easier to use, so yay!
- Added options to use R1CH's proxy for strictly American servers as well as creation of ffmpeg -i compatible "URLs".
- Sorry guys, DynDNS killed the .mine.nu DNS redirection. Bookmark this () instead
- Added a history for the last 10 streams. Saved locally in cookies, hopefully it works in relevant browsers.
- looks like Twitch has started using their tokens better. Long lines with a "-j" token might not work.
- @RePod37 kindly pointed out to me that MPC-HC (clearly the best video player in existence) can be used instead of VLC, too!
- VLC now exits after playback (thanks @Asdayasman)
- note the shiny new copy to clipboard buttons! (needs flash, idea: @maximovnick)
- hammering/abusing this as an API service will yield collective punishment
Contact / Social